Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- Hi! We are coming to Disney World November 5th-9th 2012 for our daughter's birthday. We're doing Cinderella's Royal Table on the last day. What else can you recommend for a 4 year old girl? Do you know what parts of the new Fantasyland will be open? Txs!
- - Asked by Sarah from Massachusetts on 10/4/2012
- Hello Sarah!
Woo Hoo! Your Walt Disney World Vacation is going to be here in a few weeks! It also sounds like Walt Disney World will be gaining a new "Princess" in a few weeks as well!
I have three daughters, so I have had some experience in finding the perfect places for little girls. Here are some things I would recommend for your four year old daughter:
* Make a reservation at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique or The Pirates League! Transform your daughter into a Disney Princess or a beautiful mermaid. My girls love to do this, and I KNOW your daughter will as well!
* Make a reservation at My Disney Girl's Perfectly Princess Tea Party located at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa! If you want to pamper your princess, I PROMISE she will love this MAGICAL event.
* Make sure you take the time to Meet and Greet some of your daughter's favorite Disney Princesses! For example, your daughter can meet Rapunzel or Tiana at Magic Kingdom! Pick up a Times Guide in any of the Disney Parks to find the location and time to meet and greet any Disney Character.
As far as the New Fantasyland Expansion Opening information, The Storybook Circus section of the New Fantasyland expansion, which includes Barnstormer – Starring the Great Goofini, the Casey Jr. Splash & Soak Station, and Dumbo the Flying Elephant, is opened right now.
If you have other questions, please let me know!
Have a MAGICAL day!
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland Resort or Disney Vacation Club vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.