Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- Going w/ ust my boyfriend in Sept. I'm a Disney lover(&just went aug '13), he has only been to MK once. Any rides/attract.(For a Non Disney fanatic who may not love little kid stuff)You would suggest it being just us 2(I have never gone without big fam
- - Asked by Jordan from Connecticut on 3/18/2014
I used to love to vacation at Disney World before I had kids. Here are some suggestions.
- Magic Kingdom: Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Epcot: Test Track, Mission Space
- Hollywood Studios: Toy Story Mania (kids or no kids, this is a must-do), Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, and Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
- Animal Kingdom: Expedition Everest, Kali River Rapids, and Dinosaur
Head for a night to take in the entertainment, shops, and restaurants of the Boardwalk area and Downtown Disney. At the Boardwalk area, stop by ESPN Club or Jellyrolls. At Downtown Disney, try Raglan Road, and a balloon ride with Characters in Flight. Tour the countries of World Showcase in Epcot and try your favorite food and drinks. Also look into the Richard Petty Driving Experience, where you can drive or ride shotgun in a NASCAR-style stock car.
Enjoy your vacation.
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.