Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- Are there rides that my 1 year old granddaughter can go on?
- - Asked by Roberta from New Mexico on 1/11/2008
- What a wonderful memory you will be creating! Here are some attractions for your granddaughter to enjoy:
- All Fantasyland Rides (the best spot for her), Magic Carpets of Aladdin, Jungle Cruise, Country Bear Jamboree, Carousel of Progress, Tomorrowland Transit Authority
- Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Playhouse Disney Live, Voyage of the Little Mermaid (does have a few dark moments), Beauty and the Beast
- Journey into Imagination, The Seas with Nemo & Friends, The Land, Gran Fiesta Tour
- Animal Kingdom
- Festival of the Lion King, Pocahontas and her Forest Friends, All the Animal Trails, Kilimanjaro Safaris, Flights of Wonder, Triceratop Spin, Finding Nemo Musical
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland Resort or Disney Vacation Club vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.