Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- When visiting WDW 5 years ago, I purchased the photo pass, how does the memory maker differ from the photo pass? Do we still give the card to the photographers and then once home and pics are selected they send the DVD to us? Thanks for your help!
- - Asked by Jennifer from Michigan on 1/15/2014
- Hi Jennifer,
How exciting that you'll be visiting again after 5 years - welcome back! Memory Maker recently replaced Disney PhotoPass+ at Walt Disney World and I absolutely loved the service when I tried it last month.
Memory Maker is completely digital, so you can get instant access to photos taken by Disney PhotoPass photographers during your vacation. There are hundreds of spots throughout Walt Disney World for you to get these pictures taken, including some attractions and dining spots. A few of my favorite features of Memory Maker are:
The Disney PhotoPass photographer can add the pictures to your Memory Maker using your Magic Band, Memory Maker card, park admission card or Disney PhotoPass card, so just be sure to have one of these handy. A CD with the files is no longer included, but you can still purchase one as an add-on after you get home.
- You can immediately view, download and share the pictures from your account via email or to social media sites.
- There's no limit to the number of photos you can have added to your account or the number of times you can download them within the 45-day window.
- Any of your friends and family who are linked on your My Disney Experience account can also view and download the photos for no additional cost.
You can find out lots more information on the Memory Maker and Memory Maker FAQ pages, or just stop back by the Disney Parks Moms Panel and we'd be happy to help!
Wishing you a most magical vacation, Jennifer!
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.