Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- Hi, we will arrive AOA resort around 12 am and on the morning we are having breakfast at Chef Mickey how I can redeem Voucher of Photo Pass+? is there place inside Contemporary resort or near that place I can go there in the morning? Thanks
- - Asked by Leena from Ontario on 10/13/2013
- Hi Leena!
Congratulations on your upcoming visit to Walt Disney World! Disney's PhotoPass+ is a great way to capture all of those precious memories on your next vacation and can also save some of your Disney Dollars!
You can redeem your PhotoPass+ voucher for your PhotoPass+ card and lanyard at any of the following locations:
- PhotoPass Sales Centers located inside the park
- M. Mouse Mercantile located on the second floor of Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa (hours are typically 8 a.m.-10 p.m.)
- Trader Jack's located on the second floor of Disney's Polynesian Resort (hours are typically 8 a.m.-11 p.m.)
- Zawadi located in the lobby at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge (hours are typically 7:30 a.m.-11 p.m.)
- Beach Club Marketplace located at Disney's Beach Club Resort ( hours are typically 7 a.m.-11 p.m.)
- Team Mickey at Downtown Disney (hours typically 9:30 a.m.-11:30 p.m.)
My suggestion is to visit Trader Jack's at Disney's Polynesian Resort or M. Mouse Mercantile at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. Both of these locations are easily accessible with Disney's Monorail and a quick way to get you back to Disney's Contemporary Resort in time for your breakfast reservation at Chef Mickey's. Just keep in mind that these are the typical hours of operation, but hours are subject to change.
I hope this was helpful, Leena and please visit me again if you have anymore questions!
Have a "phototastic" vacation!
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.