Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- We are finally coming for a holiday trip. We have brought the family three times previous. What are the must-dos, must-sees for Disney World at Christmas time. We will be there for six days the week including Thanksgiving. Our kids will be 11, 8 &
- - Asked by Carolyn from Louisiana on 1/11/2014
- Hi Carolyn ~
I'm so excited to hear you're planning a holiday trip to Disney World. The parks are beautiful at Christmas and you're in for an awesome treat! Here are some of my family's must dos at Christmas:
* Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party at the Magic Kingdom
* The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights at Hollywood Studios
* Mickey's Jingle Jungle Parade at Animal Kingdom
* The Candlelight Processional at Epcot
* Holidays Around the World at Epcot - see how each country celebrates the spirit of the season
* Visit the resorts to see the amazing holiday displays. I love the Gingerbread House at the Grand Floridian. Be sure to visit BoardWalk Inn and the Beach and Yacht Club too.
* Shopping at Downtown Disney. Its the perfect place to shop for everyone on your list.
* Take the time to look at all of the Christmas decorations throughout the parks and resorts. They are all themed for the specific areas in which they are located. Its incredible the amount of detail and thought that goes into making it a holiday wonderland.
Please feel free to visit us with all of your planning questions. We're hear to help!
Wishing you minnie magical memories :-) Allison V.
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland Resort or Disney Vacation Club vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.