Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- Can anybody tell me where to go to view the "Electric Water Pageant". that occurs at 9p.m. on the seven seas lagoon. I saw it way back in 78 but heard they still have it and would love to take my 2 grandsons & family to see it. Thank you, D
- - Asked by diane from Kentucky on 3/24/2008
Yes, the Electrical Water Pageant continues it's short but delightful light and sound show in the Seven Seas Lagoon. It actually can be seen (weather permitting) from the waterfront at the following times and locations (as of March 2008):
- Polynesian (9:00 pm)
- Grand Floridian (9:15 pm)
- Wilderness Lodge (9:35 pm)
- Ft. Wilderness (9:45 pm)
- Contemporary (10:05 pm)
- Magic Kingdom park [only if there are Extra Magic Hours] (10:20 pm)
Hope you get a chance to revisit this little-known WDW gem with your grandsons and family on your next visit to WDW!
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.