Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- Hi Moms... I'm very confused about this Mickey's Christmas Party... Do they tell everyone to leave by 6? What does this additional ticket include? How is this different from the regular christmas parade on normal nights?
- - Asked by ELIZABETH from Florida on 11/12/2013
- Hi Elizabeth ~
Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party (MVMCP) is a great way to celebrate the holidays. The official party hours are 7 p.m. - midnight. Beginning at 7 p.m., only those Guests with special event tickets will be allowed to remain in or enter the Magic Kingdom (MK). Guests with MVMCP tickets can enter the MK beginning at 4 p.m. but the special events do not begin until 7 p.m.
MVMCP Special Events includes:
* Mickey's Once Upon a Christmastime Parade
* Holiday Wishes - Celebrate the Spirit of the Season
* A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas
* "Celebrate the Season" Show
* Special Character Dance Parties
* Special Disney Character Appearances
* Complimentary Holiday Treats
* It snows on Main Street U.S.A.
Guests can only see Mickey's Once Upon a Christmastime Parade during MVMCP event evenings through December 20, 2013. Beginning December 21, 2013, Guests visiting MK will be able to enjoy some of the things that, up until that time, will only be offered during MVMCP. For example, Mickey's Once Upon a Christmastime Parade will run in the afternoon December 21st - December 31st, 2013 instead of the Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade.
A couple of big advantages of attending MVMCP is that only a limited number of tickets are sold which keeps the crowd level down. If you visit the week of Christmas, you will be visiting during one of the highest peak seasons of the year when crowd level are typically at their highest. I think its awesome to see some characters make rare appearances at the event. I love seeing the Princesses with their Princes.
Please feel free to visit with all of your questions. We're thrilled to assist you!
Wishing you minnie magical memories :-) Allison V.
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Disney Destinations, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Disney Destinations prior to posting.