Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- Hello, I recently purchased the 7 day park hopper pass with the water park option. How many days are you allotted for the water park? Is it 7 days also, or are you only allowed to visit the water parks 1 or 2 times during your 7 day stay? Thank You.
- - Asked by Jennifer from Pennsylvania on 4/2/2009
- With a seven-day ticket with the Water Park Fun and More add-on,
you will be given seven days of theme park admissions PLUS seven admissions to
the water parks or Disney Quest. You can use more than one of
these 14 total admissions in one day. You can use them in any order you wish. Here are some examples of how you
might do this:
- Go to Epcot in the morning and Blizzard Beach in the afternoon. This uses one theme park admission and one WPF&M admission.
- Go to Typhoon Lagoon in the morning and Disney Quest in the afternoon. This uses two WPF&M admissions.
- Go to Blizzard Beach in the morning, Disney Quest in the afternoon,
and the Magic Kingdom at night. Use one theme park admission and two
- Spend the whole day at Disney's Hollywood Studios. Use one theme park admission.
- And since you have a Park Hopper, you could visit more than one theme park per day. Spend the morning at Epcot and the evening at the Animal Kingdom and you've use one day of theme park admissions.
If you want to use all seven of your WPF&M admissions by visiting a water park every day, you would be welcome to do this as well.
As you can see, you have LOTS of options. I hope you have a great trip enjoying all the fun!
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.