Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- I am hoping to take a day with the kids to go to typhoon lagoon. Is there a way to reserve one of the hut areas?
- - Asked by sandra from Illinois on 3/15/2014
- Hi Sandra! You've got a few options for seating at Typhoon Lagoon!
- The first is general seating. There are tons and tons of chairs throughout the park. Now, that being said, if you're there during a busy time, shaded space may be hard to come by. We always go to the water parks first thing in the morning, so getting a great spot is never a problem.
- You can reserve Premium Beach Chair Space. Reservations are for two chairs and a maximum of four people, so reserve as many as you need by calling (407) WDW-PLAY (939-7529). You can also check availability on the day of your visit, but there are no guarantees of availability.
- If you want more space, then you may want to consider reserving a Premium Seating Area. This includes an attendant, lockers, all day drink mugs, bottled water, and super comfy lounge chairs. There's room for six guests. Reservations are recommended by calling (407) WDW-PLAY.
Write back with any other questions Sandra!
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.