Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- I've been to WDW in '12 and mid '13. Is there anything new to see in early '14?
- - Asked by Bob from Ohio on 1/18/2014
- Hi Bob,
Thanks so much for your question! There's never a shortage of excitement at Walt Disney World, but 2014 looks like it will be even more magical. There are so many new things to do and see, I couldn't possibly list them all here, but I did want to share a few that are at the top of my list.
I'd also recommend you check out the 2014 Reasons to Visit Walt Disney World Resort in 2014 post from the Disney Parks Blog, which has even more information on what's coming this year.
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train is scheduled to open in New Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom this spring. The ride will take you right into the story of “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs” and I'm sure it will be a must-do for the whole family.
- The new Festival of Fantasy Parade will also debut this spring at Magic Kingdom. The floats look incredibly detailed, and I'm so excited to see what's in store for this new afternoon parade.
- Anna and Elsa, the two main characters from "Frozen," are now greeting guests at the Norway Pavilion at Epcot.
- Sofia the First and Doc McStuffins will be joining their pals Handy Manny and Jake from "Jake and the Never Land Pirates" at Disney Junior Play n’ Dine at Hollywood & Vine starting January 26, 2014.
- Spice Road Table will soon be opening at the Morocco Pavilion at Epcot. The menu is described as "Mediterranean small plates" and the setting overlooks scenic World Showcase Lagoon.
- Princess Fairytale Hall opened in New Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom late 2013.
Wishing you a most magical vacation!
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.