Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- I am going to be going to Disney in Feb. 2013. When looking on all the characters you can meet I did not see anywhere that Cinderlla would be at? Does she do meet and greets and if so in what parks.
- - Asked by Melissa on 8/23/2012
- Hello Melissa!
In a few months, you will be traveling to the most MAGICAL place on earth! WOO HOO! I know you are all counting down the days!
I have some GREAT news for you! Your family will be able to meet Cinderella in Town Square Theater located at Magic Kingdom! A special BONUS is that you will also be able to meet Belle and Aurora in the same place!!!
If you would like, you can also dine with Cinderella at the following locations:
* Cinderella's Royal Table - Magic Kingdom
* Akershus Royal Banquet Hall - EPCOT (Norway Pavilion)
* 1900 Park Fare dinner - Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa
If you have other questions, please let me know! I am here to help in any way!
Have a MAGICAL day!
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.