Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- My husband & I are going to WDW this May by ourselves! I've seen video of Glow With The Show Mickey Ears! Are these available for the WDW shows, if so, which ones? Can you get them ahead of time or where is the best place to purchase in parks? Than
- - Asked by Vicki from Indiana on 2/8/2014
- Hiya Vicki!
I'm so excited for your upcoming vacation to the Walt Disney World Resort. I treasure my Glow With The Show Ears. They are such an innovative way for Guests to be a part of the shows at Walt Disney World and Disneyland by simply putting on a piece of beloved and iconic Mickey apparel that's interactive!
While visiting Magic Kingdom, you can be part of the magic by wearing your Ears during these shows:
- Wishes Nighttime Spectacular
- Celebrate the Magic
If you visit Disney's Hollywood Studios, your Glow With The Show Ears will since to these two shows:
- The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights
The Glow With The Show Ears are available for $25 and can be purchased at the following Walt Disney World Resort locations:
- The Chapeau on Main Street, U.S.A. at Magic Kingdom park
- Emporium on Main Street, U.S.A. at Magic Kingdom park
- Mickey’s of Hollywood on Hollywood Boulevard
- Sunset Ranch Souvenirs and Gifts on Sunset Boulevard
- Celebrity 5 & 10 on Sunset Boulevard at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Beverly Sunset on Sunset Boulevard at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
I hope you have a magical time. If you have any more questions please write us back on how we can plan your pixie-dusted vacation.
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland Resort or Disney Vacation Club vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.