Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- when we were at WDW this past spring break, we saw people walking around with personalized mickey graduation hats on, is it possible to have them in the hotel room when we arrive for my daughter's graduation trip?
- - Asked by Kristen from Minnesota on 1/11/2009
- Hi Kristen!
I just finished doing some research for you and here is what I found out:
1) The Disney Florist does not have the graduation hats in their inventory. Typically, they personalize the standard black and pink Mickey ears. The person I spoke with suggested you might want to check back with them later in the year to see if the graduation hats were added to their inventory.
2) If you contact the Disney Merchandise department, they can arrange to have the graduation hats delivered to your resort. They can be reached at 407-363-6200 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Regardless of which option you end up using, both can only deliver the merchandise to your resort. They can not deliver directly to your room before your arrival as your room is not assigned yet. However, if you do have a package waiting, you should be able to arrange with the front desk to have the merchandise delivered after your room is assigned
4) Another option is to use a combination of both. You can pre-order your graduation hats from Disney Merchandise and send them over to the Disney Florist. They can add them to one of their beautiful graduation baskets they have pictured on their website. Or they can create something special for your daughter.
I hope this helps! Diane
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.