Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- I am looking for ideas to make a trip to Disney to celebrate a high school graduation extra special. Any suggestions?
- - Asked by Stephanie from Illinois on 1/3/2012
- Hi Stephanie!
What a fantastic way to celebrate a most important milestone! To bring that extra touch of Disney magic to a graduation celebration, I recommend any of the following ideas:
- Make Advanced Dining Reservations (ADR) for a very special graduation meal. For some of my favorite restaurants, please read HERE. Be sure to book ADR by calling (407) WDW-DINE or book online up to 180 days in advance
- Book a treatment of two at any of the fabulous Spas on property
- Experience the Wild Africa Trek, or view fireworks from a Specialty Cruise
- Get tickets for Cirque du Soleil - La Nouba
- Enjoy a personalized tour experience with VIP Tour Guide Services
- Play a round of Golf!
There so many amazing experiences to make magic happen at the Walt Disney World Resort! I invite you to spend some time browsing through our website for more ideas on activities that might be ideally suited to the graduate's interests. Please let me know if I can answer any other questions for you. It would be my pleasure to assist in any way I can.
Congratulations and Happy New Year!
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland Resort or Disney Vacation Club vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.