Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- Hi! My son's 1st BDay is coming up on June, and we are having all the family (9ads-3inf) flying from Puerto Rico to join the celebration. Doing something in our small apt is out, so we thought of doing something Disney for all to enjoy. Ideas? :)
- - Asked by Yolanda from Armed Forces Pacific on 5/6/2012
- Hi Yolanda!
I think this is a great idea!
Besides just enjoy the day in a theme park, you could also make a reservation for a special meal. You might consider a Disney Character Dining Experience. Good ones for a large family include:
- Chef Mickey's in the Contemporary
- 1900 Park Fare in the Grand Floridian
- Breakfast at Cape May Cafe in the Beach Club
- Breakfast at Ohana in the Polynesian
- Breakfast at Tusker House in Disney's Animal Kingdom
- Garden Grill in Epcot
To see the menu, including prices, for every Table Service restaurant in Walt Disney World, I suggest visiting the independent website AllEars.Net. Just click on Walt Disney World from their home page and then Dining!
You might also consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. He or she is a travel agent that specializes in trips to Walt Disney World, Disneyland, with Adventures by Disney, and onboard the Disney Cruise Line. He or she could help all members of your party and provide helping with planning group events. Their services are generally free to guests, but you will want to check with the Authorized Disney Vacation Planner that you select.
I hope this gets you started! Please write back with more questions!
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.