Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- I,m a single mom, My daughter is 15 years on Feb. 14 and my trip is 11 to 17 Feb.2011, it's our first time in WDW. On Feb. 14 on his birthday I reserve for have breakfast in the castle. I want to know what additional surprise can i give to her? Pls. help.
- - Asked by Rosa from Puerto Rico on 1/31/2011
- Hola Rosa! Absolutely! How wonderful you will be visiting the Walt Disney World Resort for the first time and celebrating your daughter's Quinceañera! Being Cuban I completely understand how important this celebration is for your family. I would recommend a Quinceañera Celebration Package. You may choose from the following options:
- La Bella del Baile
- Bailando con Una Estrella
- Un Reflejo de Ti
- Create Your Own Quinceañera Package
To plan for this very special event, you may contact a Quinceañera Specialists at (321) 939-4555. May you have a memorable First Visit and Quinceañera Celebration at the Walt Disney World Resort! Muchas Felicidades!!!
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.