Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- My Honeymoon is going to be in the begining of May and we got the complete package with dining plan and have made all resturant reservations. Any other tips we should know?
- - Asked by Rachel from New York on 1/7/2008
- Congratulations Rachel! I also spent my honeymoon at Walt Disney World. From your question, I can tell you are a bride with a plan! I was the same way and it sounds like you have the big things already taken care of.
Obviously I am a dyed-in-the-wool Disney fanatic, but on my honeymoon, I actually didn't make any major plans other than our restaurant reservations. After the stress(yes I said stress!) of a wedding, I suggest that you and your sweetie lounge by the pool and do some non-theme park type things.
Here's a short list:
- Walk around the BoardWalk Resort area at night and bop into the Flying Fish for a cocktail.
- Find a secluded spot along the waterways of either the Grand Floridian or the Polynesian and watch the fireworks
- Rent a boat at one of the many rental locations (such as the Grand Floridian, the BoardWalk or Downtown Disney)
- Shop for housewares at the World of Disney
And make sure that you wear your bride and groom mouse ears. Cast members love to congratulate newlyweds! Have a romantical time!
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland Resort or Disney Vacation Club vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.