Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- My new husband and I are going to Disney this march for our Honeymoon! I've never been and was wondering what things we should make sure to do while were there! I'm 20 and he is 25, no kids. We're going for a week and I don't want to miss anything! Thanks!
- - Asked by Heather from Minnesota on 1/27/2014
- Hi Heather:
You'll find Disney World is a wonderful vacation for adults. I used to vacation at Disney before I had kids. Some suggestions.
Head for a night out to take in entertainment, shops, and restaurants. At the Boardwalk area, stop by ESPN Club or Jellyrolls. At Downtown Disney, enjoy a balloon ride with Characters in Flight, a romantic experience with a breathtaking view of Disney World. Try a walking tour of the countries of World Showcase in Epcot and try your favorite adult drinks. Also look into the Richard Petty Driving Experience, where you can drive or ride shotgun in a NASCAR-style stock car.
- Magic Kingdom: Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.
- Epcot: Test Track, Soarin', and Mission Space
- Hollywood Studios: Toy Story Mania (kids or no kids, this is a must-do), Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, and Rock 'n' Roller Coaster.
- Animal Kingdom: Expedition Everest, Kali River Rapids, and Dinosaur.
For dining, consider California Grill, which features delicious California Fusion cooking and spectacular views of the Magic Kingdom and the Wishes fireworks show.
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland Resort or Disney Vacation Club vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.