Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- Hi Doug!! First of all sorry for my English. I am from Argentina and next October I will marry with my boyfriend. We want to get our honeymoon in Disney.
Please give me info. I visit Disney wedding page but no answer. Please give me info. Tks
- - Asked by Cecilia on 4/18/2013
Never apologize! Especially when you are in love!
The first thing you want to do is visit their new planning pages at the Disney Fairy Tale Weddings & Honeymoons site. This is really the best place to plan things out. Make sure you are looking at their facilities and arrangements for Florida, as this site also serves for planning weddings in Hawaii, California, and the Disney Cruise Line. A few thoughts;
A final note. Use this website as a place to get an overall idea on what you want. Then contact the Disney Wedding Team. I have met several of them (one is from my hometown of Columbus, Indiana!), and they are amazing! They can help make it perfect for you. And know that what you see on the website is not a strict list of what is and what is not available. These professionals can work with you to custom tailor the plans to your needs.
- There are a few different collections, based on different taste, budgets, and planning needs. You just have to pick what is right for you.
- I really like the Virtual Venue Tour. You can get a very good feel for all the different wedding venues to pick one that is right for you.
- Consider a plan with a Wedding Website. While these sites are mostly about helping guests plan BEFORE the wedding, they are also somewhere that friends who could not make it to the big day can see pictures of what they missed. Since presumably not all of your friends and family will be able to make the long trip from Argentina, this can be a place where they share in your joy from a distance.
Congratulations, and let us know if we can be of more help!
Have a magical vacation!
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.