Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- Hi Moms! Travelling from the UK in Aug, its my mum and dads anniversary and mums birthday, can you suggest any really exclusive and unpredictable surprises? i don't mind the cost. already got afternoon tea, chef mickeys, characters in flight in mind? ta!!
- - Asked by Lizzie from West Yorkshire on 1/13/2014
Welcome back to the Disney Parks Mom Panel! How exciting to be traveling with your mum and dad as they celebrate their anniversary and your mum's birthday.
For such a momentus occasion here are some suggestions for fun and exclusive experiences:
- Victoria & Albert's Chef's Table at Disney Grand Floridian Resort & Spa - The Chef's Table is a wonderfully exclusive dining experience where you will be able to interact with the chef and his culinary team in a private dining area as they prepare your lavish 10-course meal.
- Specialty Cruises - These include cruises to watch Wishes Nighttime Spectacular in the Seven Seas Lagoon and Illuminations: Reflections of Earth in the World Showcase Lagoon. The most exclusive cruise at Walt Disney World is aboard Grand Yacht 1, a 52-foot yacht which can accomodate up to 18 people and sets sail from Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. To reserve any of these cruises please call 407-WDW-PLAY (407-939-7529).
- VIP Tour Guide - These personal tour guides help you navigate the parks with ease. Not only will they provide helpful, time-saving hints, they also provide reserved seating for shows and parades.
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Wild Africa Trek - This 3-hour privately guided VIP experience will bring you up close to many of the exotic wildlife living at the Animal Kingdom.
I hope these suggestions help you plan the most magical time for your mum and dad's celebration.
Have a pixie-dusted day!
Sue N., IN
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland Resort or Disney Vacation Club vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.