Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- We will be @ WDW staying at the Contemporary 12/1-12/12/14: combo10th visit, 21st wedding anniversary & delayed honeymoon. We need magical ideas for 2 impaired but fit 61 yr olds with medical needs, food restraints & budget for a once ever at reso
- - Asked by Carol from Georgia on 1/9/2014
- Hi Carol ~
Sounds like you have a lot to celebrate! You'll be at Disney during one of the most magical times of the year so be sure to check out some of the holiday must dos while you are there. Here are some suggestions to help you celebrate:
* Have dinner at the California Grill at the Contemporary Resort. Make your reservations to coincide with Wishes Fireworks at the Magic Kingdom (MK).
* Dine at Narcoossee's at the Grand Floridian Resort. Make your reservations near Wishes and stroll onto the deck to watch.
* Spend an evening at Downtown Disney. Start with dinner at Fulton's Crab House and then attend a performance of Cirque du Soleil - La Nouba.
* The Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party is a great way to see Wishes in the MK and enjoy some yummy desserts!
* Take one of the incredible backstage tours Disney offers.
* Go see the Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue.
* Plan an evening aboard the Pirates & Pals Fireworks Voyage.
Wishing you minnie magical memories :-) Allison V.
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.