Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- Looking at going the week after Thanksgiving with Husband for our anniversary, going with no kids. Which of the moderate resorts would be the most romantic? Also, need a couple of ideas on dining and things to do.
- - Asked by Karen from Alabama on 1/7/2011
- Hello Karen,
I won't lie. I'm envious. An anniversary trip sans kids to Disney? Sounds more than fantastic, sounds magical!
How does walking with your husband beneath gas lamp posts along the Sassagoula River sound? I am a huge fan of the Port Orleans French Quarter Resort. The gardens and fountains are beautiful. And the walkways are intimate and charming. Plus, you can't beat the amenities the resort has to offer.
Looking for anniversary Pixie Dust? How about considering:
Enjoy your trip and happy anniversary!
- Taking a horse drawn carriage ride through Fort Wilderness
- Dining at five diamond award winning restaurant Victoria and Albert's
- Enjoying a couples massage at the Grand Floridian Spa
- Ending the day with a fabulous view of Illuminations with a Fireworks Cruise
- Hitting the dueling piano bar the Jellyrolls on the BoardWalk
- Making reservations for dinner at California Grill then watch Wishes from its Observation Deck
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.