Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- Besides the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique or Tea Party with Princess Aurora, is there anything else special that I can do with my 3 girls, ages 10, 5, and lastly my little princess who will turn 4 during our visit.
- - Asked by Michelle from New Jersey on 2/24/2008
I have three daughters myself so I am familiar with all the girly happenings at the World. In addition to the two you mentioned, which are both great, I would look into:
- Afternoon Tea at the Garden View Lounge (Grand Floridian) - this is a great economical alternative to the Perfectly Princess Tea, and is still elegant and fun. There is a special Mrs. Potts tea for the younger children as well.
- A special character meal, such as Cinderella's Royal Table (in the castle), 1900 Park Fare (Grand Floridian) or Akershus (Epcot). These are all very girly princess meals and would be great fun for your group.
- A portrait! You can do this in one of two ways, either a formal photography session at the Grand Floridian, or a pencil sketch. At the Grand Floridian and the Beach Club (and possibly other Disney resorts as well), you can get beautiful drawings done that would make a wonderful souvenir. Most all of the resorts offer caricature artists, but the realistic portrait is what I have in mind. A fun activity and something I think you would treasure for years to come.
I hope you and your girls ave a wonderful vacation!
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Disney Destinations, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Disney Destinations prior to posting.