Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- I will be celebrating my sons 7th birthday and Walt Disney World we check in on his birthday however we do have a reservation with chef Mick I will also like to know if you have any other advice for ideas that I can do for him for his birthday
- - Asked by Renee from Pennsylvania on 2/5/2014
- Hi Renee ~
Celebrating a 7th birthday at Disney World is a great idea! Be sure to pick up a "Happy Birthday" button for your son at your Disney Resort Hotel or any theme park Guest Relations location. You never know what pixie dust will come his way.
You could top off your birthday meal at Chef Mickey's with a speciality cake by calling 407-827-2253. Advanced Dining Reservations and 72 hours notice is required.
Here are some other ideas to make his birthday special:
* The Pirates League
* Pirates and Pals Fireworks Voyage
* Jedi Training Academy
* A Pirate's Adventures: Treasures of the Seven Seas
* Wilderness Explorers
* Fort Wilderness Archery Experience
* Pirate Adventure Cruise
* Contact Disney Floral & Gifts. Their Dream Makers can help you plan anything including an in-room birthday celebration for him.
At Downtown Disney, check out:
* Characters in Flight
* LEGO Imagination Center
Please feel free to visit us with all of your planning questions. It is our pleasure to assist you!
Wishing you minnie magical memories :-) Allison V.
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.