Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- Just wondering the Week of November 11-16 / 2013 is there any areas with JACK SKELLINGTON or Nightmare before Christmas?
Also looking for something SPECIAL to do on my Son's 7th birthday on the Thursday NOV 14th … any suggestions?
- - Asked by Travis from Ontario on 10/29/2013
- Hi Travis!
Your trip is literally around the corner and I bet you're too excited to sleep already. Currently, there aren't any attractions at Disney World that features Jack Skellington or the Nightmare Before Christmas. He and Sally did make appearances during the Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party events but the last event for the 2013 season was held on November 1st.
I have two boys and we've celebrated lots of birthdays at Disney. Here are some suggestions:
* Start with dinner at T-REX at Downtown Disney (DTD).
* Then head to the Lego Imagination Center. Its just next door and he'll love playing there and seeing all the awesome statutes they've created.
* You could also visit RIDEMAKERZ (build your own radio-controlled car) located in the Team Mickey Athletic Club at DTD.
* Go to Once Upon a Toy at DTD where he can build his own lightsaber or Droid.
* Take a ride on Characters in Flight at DTD.
For a special experience, take him to The Pirates League in the Magic Kingdom. If it fits into your afternoon schedule that day, be sure to bring him back to Adventureland that afternoon for the Parade of Pirates. Its typically held around 4 p.m. but they will confirm the time for you at The Pirates League.
Jedi Training Academy is out of this world fun for kids ages 4 - 12. I answered a question for a guest with details of where and how to sign up for Jedi Training Academy that I think you'll find helpful.
If your son is into the great outdoors, he may enjoy the Fort Wilderness Archery Experience.
Wishing you minnie magical memories :-) Allison V.
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.