Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- We are planning a trip to WDW August 2013 for our grandson's fourth birthday. What other ideas are available to make this day a little more personal for him?
- - Asked by Michael from Indiana on 12/12/2012
- Hi Michael!
There is no better place to celebrate a birthday than at Walt Disney World! We recently celebrated my son's 4th birthday and had such a great time! Here are a few things we did:
* Haircut at Harmony Barber Shop - This is a fun experience! He can choose a color of hair gel to have a "hidden Mickey" placed on the back of his head. It is located in the Magic Kingdom. For reservations, call (407) WDW-DINE
* Pirates League - He can be dressed and made up into a swash buckling pirate for the day and even participate in the Pirates League parade! It is also located in the Magic Kingdom. For reservations, call (407) WDW-CREW
* Fireworks Cruise - My son loves boat rides and fireworks. This is the best of both worlds! Take him and the family out on a private boat that will sail right in front of the Magic Kingdom or into Epcot for a gorgeous view of the fireworks. The boats can accommodate up to 10 guests all for the same price. For reservations, call (407) WDW-PLAY.
Have a magical day!
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland Resort or Disney Vacation Club vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.