Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- Is it possible to find information on Tables in Wonderland Membership, like prices and deatils? We are planning on buying annual passes and are trying to figure out if the TWM is really a benifit or not. Been searching for days with no luck
- - Asked by Jessica from Indiana on 9/18/2013
- Hi Jessica!
I love saving money with my Tables in Wonderland (TIW) Membership. This is a program exclusively for Florida Residents, Disney Vacation Club (DVC) Members and Seasonal or Annual Passholders.
The current price (always subject to change without notice) is $125 for Florida Residents and $100 for DVC Members and Seasonal or Annual Passholders.
Here are some things to keep in mind when deciding if its right for you:
* An 18% gratuity will be added to your bill at participating Table Service locations regardless of your party size. No gratuity is added at participating Counter Service locations.
* A 20% gratuity will be added at Victoria & Albert's regardless of party size. Beginning August 1, 2014, Victoria & Albert's will no longer participate in TIW.
* The TIW discount is good for up to 10 people.
* If paying by credit card, the person whose name appears on the TIW card must present a credit card in their name.
* TIW is good for 1 year from date of purchase. Blackout dates do apply and blackout dates may vary by location.
* You can purchase TIW Memberships at any theme park or Downtown Disney Guest Relations location.
* You must be 21 to purchase a TIW Membership.
Here are a couple of very informative links that will give you more information including current participating TIW locations:
* Passholder Programs Tables In Wonderland
You can also email questions to WDW.Tables.In.Wonderland@disney.com.
Please feel free to visit us with all of your planning questions. We're hEAR to help!
Wishing you minnie magical memories :-) Allison V.
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland Resort or Disney Vacation Club vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.