Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- If I don't see all the park attractions in one day can I use the same ticket to go back the next day to the same park for free? Thanks.
- - Asked by Ivonne from Texas on 9/26/2011
- Hi Ivonne! Theme park tickets are purchased by number of days. If you have a one-day park ticket, you are entitled to go to a park, and enjoy any or all of the attractions, during that day. Should you wish to return to any park, regardless of the reason, you will need another theme park ticket.
If you're worried about not seeing everything you want in one day, here are a few tips:
- Get there early! Parks are much less crowded in the mornings.
- Use Fastpasses! You'll shorten the wait times tremendously.
- Gift shops are often open after the rides are closed for the day, so we leave our shopping until the end.
Hope this helps Ivonne!
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland Resort or Disney Vacation Club vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.