Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- Erin you answered a ? that the water parks and DQ is not considered "HOPS" so i need clarification. I can get into DQ and a theme park on the same ticket or am I just totally confused?
- - Asked by tina from South Carolina on 5/13/2009
- There are several ticket types.
1. A base ticket. Gets you into any ONE of Disney's four main theme parks (Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios) per day.
2. A Park Hopper ticket. Allows you to enter more than one of the four theme parks per day. Prices can change, but currently there is a flat $45 charge per ticket. For the same $45 you can add Hopping to a 1-day ticket or a 10-day ticket.
3. A Water Park Fun & More add-on. This is another flat fee option can be added to either a base ticket or a Park Hopper. The WPF&M option allows you a specific number of admissions to the Disney water parks or DisneyQuest. The number of WPF&M admissions you receive is equal to the number of days of theme park ticket you have. For example, if you have a four-day base ticket and purchase the WPF&M add-on, you will be given four admissions to the water parks or DisneyQuest. Currently, the WPF&M add-on costs $50 per ticket. The rate is the same if you have a 1-day theme park ticket or a 10-day theme park ticket.
Theme park admissions and WPF&M admissions are unrelated. To answer your specific question, if you have a base ticket with the WPF&M add-on, you can go to both ONE theme park and a water park or DQ in the same day. If you have a Park Hopper ticket you could go to two theme parks in a day, but not to a water park or DisneyQuest. If you have the Park Hopper with the WPF&M add-on, you can go to more than one theme park AND a water park or DQ.
You can find related questions HERE, HERE, and HERE.
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.