Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- Can you tell me how to link our military passes to our Magicbands? Our travel dates are 19 January -25 January, when can we expect our luggage tags?
- - Asked by Angela from New York on 12/14/2013
- Hello Angela!
Thanks for stopping by the Disney Parks Moms Panel with your question. Officially, the MagicBand experience is still in the testing phase. Yes, military tickets are able to be linked to the MagicBands. Here's the thing…As the official rollout has yet to be announced, there are no guarantees that you will be selected for MagicBand testing. To ensure your best chance at them though, take the following measures.
If you are chosen to participate in MagicBand testing, you will be sent an email with instructions. Keep an eye on Disneyworld.com and the Disney Parks Blog for the most current information regarding MagicBands!
- Make a Walt Disney World Resort reservation
- Create an account at My Disney Experience
- Be certain that you link your resort reservation number to MDE
- Once you purchase your Disney Military tickets, link them to your MDE account
Typically, luggage tags and Disney's Magical Express information is sent out a few weeks before your trip. It is my guess that you should be receiving these any time now. This, of course, assumes that you have already booked a Walt Disney World Resort hotel. If you have concerns, certainly call Magical Express at 1-866-599-0951.
I wish you a truly magical vacation!
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.