Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- Just got the email that I can choose FP and I'm stumped! It's 2 much! MK 2 days and HS 1 day with 4 yr old and 21 mo old. What do I chose? Overwhelmed!
- - Asked by Laurie from Virginia on 3/6/2014
The first thing to keep in mind is that you can ALWAYS change your choices... so relax and ask yourself a few questions:
1. Do you like to get up early and head straight to the parks or leisurely get around? Don't make your selections too early in the day if the later is true.
2. Do you plan on heading back to your resort after a few hours in the parks to rest and then plan to return in the evening? If so, make your FastPass+ selections for the evening when lines are longer than the standby lines in the morning.
3. Do your children enjoy Character Meet-and-Greets? If so, those lines are the longest no matter what time of the day and do not include interactive ques like Winnie the Pooh and The Little Mermaid. Choose those for your FP selections. If Character Meet-and-Greets are out, choose attractions without interactive ques like Peter Pan or Jungle Cruise.
Because you have little ones, choose Toy Story Midway Mania as your Tier 1 FP at Disney's Hollywood Studios and The Great Movie Ride as well as Disney Junior LIVE for your Tier 2. Most of the other Tier 2 attractions at DHS will either not be height-appropriate for your little guys or have shorter standby times.
Wishing y'all a magical vacation!
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Disney Destinations, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Disney Destinations prior to posting.