Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- In each Park which fast pass selection would be the best use I want to use them for the longest rides and/or best shows going with a 7 year old girl. Will be going to MK first as we have dinner reservation first night at the castle.
- - Asked by Laura from Kansas on 2/9/2014
Planning your FastPasses ahead can really help you maximize your time in the parks. If you're going with a 7-year-old girl, I'd recommend:
- Magic Kingdom:
- Enchanted Tales with Belle as this meet-and-greet can see its line swell by mid-day and has little shade from the sun
- Peter Pan can quickly have a line that never goes down. If you don't think you'll get to the park within its first hour of opening, choose this for a FastPass.
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad: I don't ever ride it without a FastPass. The winding ques in multiple rooms can be deceptive as for line length.
- Choose Soarin' simply because the que for Test Track is more interesting. But if you can, try to ride Test Track first thing upon arrival and you won't have to wait for it either.
- Nemo & Friends: This ride rarely gets a line worthy of need of a FastPass+ but because your daughter may not be tall enough for Mission: SPACE, this was my next pick for you.
- Turtle Talk with Crush: Again, you rarely need a FastPass, but you never know.
- Hollywood Studios
- Tower of Terror: if you think she'd be scared, substitute the Little Mermaid (although it rarely needs a FastPass)
- Star Tours
- Animal Kingdom
- Kilamanjaro Safaris: lines can get long as the day wanes
- Expedition Everest: ditto
- Lion King: I've been in line before and not gotten a seat for the showing...
Wishing y'all a magical vacation!
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Disney Destinations, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Disney Destinations prior to posting.