Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- If I buy a 4 day PH + water parks and more, do I have to visit the water parks and more on one of the same 4 days as the parks? Or could I do e.g. parks M, T, W, R and then a water park on Fri and one on Sat (with 2 "more" options still left)?
- - Asked by Denise from New York on 2/15/2014
- Hey Denise! Thanks for the great questions! You've totally got it figured out. For tickets without the No Expiration Option, tickets must be used within 14 days of first use. You can use the Water Parks Fun and More Options in any combination, alone on a day, on the same day as a theme park, or, if you have lots of energy, more than one on the same day. As a reminder, you can visit any, all, or go back a few times to any of the following:
- Blizzard Beach
- Typhoon Lagoon
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
- Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course
- Winter Summerland Mini Golf
- Fantasia Gardens Mini Golf
Hope this helps Denise! Write back with any other questions!
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.