Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- I live in Florida and often take daytrips to visit the Disney parks through the year. My family and I visit at least six times a year. What are my best choices for ticket options as a Florida resident?
- - Asked by David from Florida on 1/7/2008
- Hi David. You have a number of choice depending upon the times you plan to visit and how often.
Here are three recommendations to consider:
1. The Florida Resident Annual pass - which allows entry to each of the four Disney parks 365 days a year.
2. The Florida Resident Seasonal pass - which allows entry to the 4 parks except during the peak season (like summer, Christmas and Easter)
3. Disney is also currently running a special called Disney Play 4 Days Pass which provides access to an individual park on each of four days. This costs only $125.
Each of these offers will provide you with valuable discounts versus non-Florida resident prices. My family and I personally choose # 2 since we have the flexibility to travel at off-peak times. I hope one of these passes fits your needs.
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland Resort or Disney Vacation Club vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.