Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- We're staying at FW with the FL Resident rates so we're not eligible for some deals. We have not decided which tickets we want to purchase yet. Is there a place at the resort to purchase the tickets after we arrive and will we get the best rates if wait?
- - Asked by Kimberly from Florida on 7/22/2009
I can tell you, there is rarely a reason to wait to purchase your
Disney tickets on site if you want a discount.
Although you can purchase regular tickets at the concierge of many of the resorts, the Florida Resident tickets are a different animal. You cannot get these in the resort lobbies nor can you simply walk up to the ticket desk at the park and purchase them. They must bought in advance. Here's how:
If you're still trying to decide between which ticket to purchase, I'd visit www.mousesavers.com. It has a comprehensive listing of the Florida resident tickets. Just go to Walt Disney World then click on Tickets & Passes.
- Call Disney ticketing at 407-566-4985 and purchase using a credit card. Your tickets will then be held for you at the 'will-call' window at your theme park of choice. (And make sure you have your id. with you. HINT: you can call Ticketing up to about two hours ahead and get your tickets, so if you forget to do it until you get to Fort Wilderness, you can order them over the phone and by the time you unpack and get to the park, you should be good.)
- AAA Clubs in Florida sell several, but not all, of the Florida resident tickets as does
- The Disney Stores in Florida.
Wishing y'all a magical vacation!
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.