Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- If I own property (home) in Florida am I eligible to get Fl resident annual passes? I dont have FL drivers licenses.
- - Asked by Lyman from Georgia on 8/14/2011
Welcome to the Moms Panel!
Proof of a Florida residential address is required for each adult ticket purchased. The following are accepted forms of ID:
* Valid Florida driver's license
* Valid Florida state-issued ID card (must have a Florida address)
* Valid Florida-based military ID
The Disney World Website also includes the following information regarding Florida Residents Validation Requirements:
Anyone who will use the Florida Resident adult tickets must be present at the time of ticket pick up. If you do not have one of the IDs indicated above, then for each adult ticket purchased you must provide one of the following dated within the last two months and evidencing a Florida residential address together with a corresponding picture ID (passport, driver's license, state identification card):
* Monthly mortgage statement
* Florida vehicle registration or title
* Homeowner's insurance policy or bill
* Automobile insurance policy or bill
* Utility bill
* Mail from a financial institution, including checking, savings, or investment account statement
* Mail from a Federal, State, County or City government agency
Bills can be no more than two (2) months old. P.O. Boxes are not accepted as proof of residency. Current bills printed from electronic versions are acceptable, though photocopies and fax copies are not.
Wishing you minnie magical memories :-) Allison
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland Resort or Disney Vacation Club vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.