Disney Cruise Line®
The Disney Parks Moms Panel answers your questions about Disney Cruise Line®.
Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- I have not been on a Disney Cruise and I am not sure if we should do a 4 or 5 night Bahama cruise...the difference being an extra day on Disneys private island. We also want to have some time to enjoy the parks. Is the second day on Castaway key worth it?
- - Asked by Tracy from Massachusetts on 11/1/2011
Absolutely! Castaway Cay is my family's favorite port of call on the Disney Cruise Line Bahamas Itinerary. Therefore, I'll recommend booking the 5-Night 'Double Dip' Disney Cruise. The extra day at Disney's Bahamian island paradise is most definitely worth it! Your family will have the opportunity to experience myriad tropical leisure activities and Disney-style port adventures such as:
- Disney Characters Greeting opportunities, including a dance party with Lilo and Stitch!
- Water Play Areas: Pelican Plunge; Spring-a-Leak; and the whimsically themed 1200-square-foot fresh-water soft deck area in Scuttle's Cove.
- Kayaking, snorkeling, glass bottom boat tours, fishing, Castaway Rays Stingray Adventure, Parasailing, and several other water sports activities.
- Pristine Family Beach completely outfitted for premium family leisure. Adults-only Serenity Bay Beach.
- Open-air massages with an ocean-view.
- Private Cabanas (read more HERE).
- Rent bicycles and discover the offshore paths as you pedal your way around the island.
- Shopping for exclusive Castaway Cay-items and merchandise at She Sells Sea Shells... and Everything Else or Buy the Sea Shore.
- The Castaway Cay 5K Run.
Enjoy a most memorable family vacation on your next magical Disney Cruise! Bon Voyage!
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland Resort or Disney Vacation Club vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.