Disney Cruise Line®
The Disney Parks Moms Panel answers your questions about Disney Cruise Line® .
Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- We are sailing Feb 2012 1st cruise. Just wondering if everything in Castaway Cay is included or is there a charge for floatation and snorkling devices? Also is the meal on the island included? This is a grad gift for my oldest and she wants to snorkle.
- - Asked by tracy on 5/8/2011
- Hi, Tracy!
Congratulations on your cruise next year aboard Disney Cruise Line (DCL)! Castaway Cay has been consistently ranked as the most popular port of call by DCL guests -- it's the perfect combination of relaxing, pampering and adventure.
Most everything on the island is covered in your cruise fare including:
Some things you may want/need to consider for purchase (with your stateroom key) are:
- Castaway Family Beach (for families) and Serenity Bay Beach (for adults) -- beach chairs, hammocks, etc.
- 2 Water Play Areas -- Pelican Plunge and Spring-a-Leak
- The Hide Out, a teens-only activity area on the beach
- Complimentary childcare at Scuttle's Cove, an expansive child's area supervised by Disney counselors
- Disney Character Greetings, including a Dance Party with Lilo and Stitch
- Cookie's BBQ and Cookie's, Too -- delightful outdoor restaurants are only steps from the Castaway Family Beach and dish up all-you-care-to eat burgers, BBQ chicken and ribs, grilled island style!
I hope that helps you plan. Have a wonderful day and a magical vacation. Bon voyage!
- Floats and inner tubes
- Snorkeling equipment
- Port Adventures
- Alcoholic beverages or specialty drinks
- Private Cabanas (booked in advance)
- Massages in open-air cabanas (booked in advance through the spa)
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.