Disney Cruise Line®
The Disney Parks Moms Panel answers your questions about Disney Cruise Line®.
Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- My family and I are going on the Disney Wonder to Alsaka in July 2012. I know that some of the shows are listed on disneycruise.com but I was wondering what the other shows are going to be?
- - Asked by Lauren from New York on 12/20/2011
- Hi, Lauren!
My family and I were blessed to have taken the Disney Wonder to Alaska in June, and I don't mean to sound overly dramatic. Yet, it was life-changing! We saw and experienced things that we just don't see or do in our corner of the world, and it gave my four children such a better appreciation for nature and its creatures.
On the ship, there is much fun to be had as well since the Disney Wonder is brimming with amazing entertainment for the entire family. Here's a breakdown of what we saw on board -- which may be similar to what you experience next summer:
- Welcome Aboard Show -- a variety show featuring the Walt Disney Theater performers and Disney characters plus a few of the highlighted variety performers such as jugglers, comedians, magicians and hypnotists
- Golden Mickeys (formal night) -- a Broadway-style musical which showcases scenes and characters from many Disney movies
- Variety Performer -- we saw a hilarious comedian who just happened to have hailed from our hometown!
- Variety Performer -- a very talented juggler was the featured performer this evening who also offered lessons the next day on the ship
- Toy Story, the Musical -- as you can guess, this live performance tells the story of the first in the series set to new music and dance and highlights your favorite characters from the movies
- Disney Dream (semi-formal night) -- the Disney Wonder's signature production which incorporates Disney movies throughout the years
- 'Til We Meet Again -- a final farewell to new and familiar friends made on the Disney Wonder
I hope that helps you plan, and for more of my best hints and tips for a Disney Cruise to Alaska, make sure you check out DisneyCruiseLineNews' YouTube Channel for my 7-day diary of our voyage. Have a wonderful day and a magical vacation.
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland Resort or Disney Vacation Club vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.