Disney Cruise Line®
The Disney Parks Moms Panel answers your questions about Disney Cruise Line®.
Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- I'm just curious to how long the lines are to ride the AquaDuck on the Disney Dream. We are soooo excited about the ship and that ride, but it would be a huge bummer if the lines are consistently Long.
- - Asked by Kizmat from Georgia on 7/18/2011
- Ahoy, Kizmat! Congratulations on your upcoming Disney Dream cruise! The AquaDuck Water Coaster is a cruise industry first, and as such, it's quite a popular attraction. While it is true that lines could build up throughout the day, there are a few strategies you can implement to experience the elevated water coaster ride without waiting an exorbitant amount of time.
Wait times can vary greatly. There might be no line, or you might have to wait up to forty minutes. The latter applies more specifically to Sea Days. I hope you make it a priority to experience all the exciting twists, turns, and plunges AquaDuck has to offer. Enjoy a most memorable cruise on the spectacular Disney Dream! Bon Voyage!
- Try for early boarding and bring your swimsuit in your day bag. You'll be able to ride the AquaDuck before the muster drill. The wait time is virtually nonexistent!
- Get up early in the morning and sneak a couple of rides right when AquaDuck opens. Again, you'll experience little to no wait time. In fact, it's very likely that you'll be able to ride it multiple times.
- Wait until nighttime. AquaDuck is usually open until Midnight. However, be sure to note hours of operation. You'll find the wait time to be negligible.
- If you have Main Seating for dining, ride AquaDuck during Second Seating, or vice versa.
- On Sea Days, wait times will be longer due to the greater number of guests attempting to ride it. This is when it's even more imperative to implement the strategies delineated in Item#2, Item#3, and Item#4 above.
- If you don't mind delaying disembarkation on port days, you will be able to ride AquaDuck in the morning without waiting too long.
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.