Disney Cruise Line®
The Disney Parks Moms Panel answers your questions about Disney Cruise Line®.
Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- My parents are taking us all on a cruise to celebrate their 50th anniversary. We would like to have a meal for all of us (8 adults, 7 children) in a private room where we can all dine together and toast this momentous occasion. Is this possible? Thanks.
- - Asked by Maureen on 7/25/2011
- Hi, Maureen!
What a special occasion for your family celebrating a golden anniversary with your parents! For a private celebration on board a Disney cruise ship, my friend at Disney Cruise Line, Jonathan, checked on the details for you.
Guests or travel agents who request space onboard for a private function, can fax the request to Travel Services and Operations at 407-566-7336 or email at DCLFunctionRequests@email.disney.com (Attention: Group Specialist) Requests are subject to availability and will be accepted until 30 days prior to sailing.
Guests should include the following information in their message:
- Sail Date
- Contact Name
- Contact Phone Number
- Contact Email Address
- Contact Reservation Number
- Type of function (i.e. Meeting, Private Function, etc.)
- Approximate number of Guests -- # of Adults & # of Children
- Function Requested Date -- (Please provide two date choices.)
- Attendees Names/Reservations Numbers
- Event Details
In addition, you may want to visit DisneyWeddings.com to view the various ceremonies and services they offer onboard Disney cruise ships. You may decide that a vow renewal and reception may be just the celebration you're looking for. I hope this helps you plan, and please let me know if I can be of further service to you.
Have a wonderful day, a magical family vacation and many more happy years for your mom and dad!
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.