Disney Cruise Line®
The Disney Parks Moms Panel answers your questions about Disney Cruise Line®.
Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- Two questions about the Disney Cruise Line:
1. We're packing to leave tomorrow night to fly to FL!! Do we need to pack beach towels for any Port Adventures we've signed up for?
2. How do we keep track of our teens onboard without using our cells?
- - Asked by Sheri on 7/18/2013
- Welcome aboard, Sheri! You must be all packed and ready to get to the airport at this point! So exciting!
Leave those beach towels at home because Disney Cruise Line provides towels for Port Adventures and at Castaway Cay. When you meet up on the ship for your Port Adventure, you'll sign in and grab a towel and be ready to head off!
Disney Cruise Line provides all staterooms with two Wave Phones, which are like cell phones to use on the ship and at Castaway Cay. If you'd like more than two, you can easily rent more for an additional fee. You'll find that most parents and teens keep in contact this way. These Wave Phones can make calls to any other Wave Phone onboard as well as send text messages.
I hope those details help as you set sail this weekend! Have an amazing cruise, Sheri!
- View more answers about Teens
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.