Disney Cruise Line®
The Disney Parks Moms Panel answers your questions about Disney Cruise Line® .
Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- I see everywhere for the cost of internet at the resorts, but how much is internet on the cruise and can you get a pre-paid card or does it show up on your bill the final day? Thanks, love the panel. Will be at WDW & Cruise 12/9-12/20...Yippy!
- - Asked by Angela from Nevada on 7/15/2010
Welcome to the Moms Panel! On my last voyage, I found the in-room wireless internet to be extremely handy, however I will say that I thoroughly enjoyed sitting in Cove Cafe with my laptop enjoying the serenity and a nice latte while I got a little work done.
Whether you surf on your own laptop, or use one of the desktops in the internet lounge, the package rates are the same. Currently the following plans are available (and are subject to change):
- Time Plan 1: 50 Minutes for $27.50
- Time Plan 2: 100 Minutes for $40.00
- Time Plan 3: 250 Minutes for $75.00
- Per Minute Rate = $.75
During the log-in process you will be asked which plan, and that amount will be automatically billed to your shipboard account. Should you run out of minutes, you will be notified and given the option to purchase additional usage minutes.
I will caution that depending on levels of usage and connectivity, the speed and availability of your connection may vary.
Hope this helps, have a great time!
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Disney Destinations, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Disney Destinations prior to posting.