Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- Been to WDW many times. Now headed to Disneyland as we tour southern California. Three day park hopper. What would be different at Disneyland that we haven't experienced at WDW? Any dining suggestions for 20G and 12B as well as myself?
- - Asked by Rick from Missouri on 4/5/2012
- Greetings Rick. It is honor to assist in the planning of your magical Disneyland adventure, and I'm so glad you've stopped by!
I have listed my favorite Disneyland-exclusive attractions that are unique to each theme park but I really encourage you to refrain from skipping an attraction just because you have already experienced it at Walt Disney World. Many of the "overlap" attractions are very different at Disneyland and some guests even prefer a few of the West Coast versions.
- Mr Toad's Wild Ride
- Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage
- Matterhorn Bobsleds
- Indiana Jones Adventure
- Mickey's Soundsational Parade
California Adventure Park
- Goofy's Sky School
- Ariel's Undersea Adventure
- California Screamin'
- Grizzly River Rapids
- World of Color
** I recently answered a few similar questions here at the Moms Panel (including one about dining) and I think you'll find the information helpful. Just click the links below to read my responses
Please write back for more Pixie Dusted Disneyland vacation tips!
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.