Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- I am taking my family for the very first time to Disneyland in late May! What would you recommend as the top three restaurants to eat for five kids under 13. Also, are there any character meals you would recommend? Thank YOU!
- - Asked by Wes on 4/20/2013
- Hey there, Wes! It's such a pleasure to assist you in the planning of your family's first ever visit to The Happiest Place on Earth, Disneyland! I am a Disney foodie who enjoys eating my way around the parks so narrowing my favorites down to just 3 seems like an impossible task, but I am up for the challenge in the name of good food! ... OK, I tried, but just couldn't do it. How about this... I'll list my two favorite Character Dining Experiences AND my top 3 non character experiences!
1) Chip and Dale's Critter Breakfast at the Storytellers Cafe, located in the beautiful Grand Californian Hotel.
2) Goofy's Kitchen (Breakfast or Dinner) located in the Disneyland Hotel.
Non Character Experiences:
1) Blue Bayou located within the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction in Disneyland Park
2) Flo's V8 Cafe in Cars Land at California Adventure Park (quick service)
3) Carnation Cafe located on Main Street in Disneyland
4) Carthay Circle Restaurant and Lounge located in the heart of the Buena Vista Street district of California Adventure! Think casula elegance and delicious eats!
Notice...I couldn't list just 3 ;) Told ya! Please check out the links for a more in depth look at each location and be sure to let me know if I can be of further assistance! Amanda F.
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.