Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- Hi Amanda F! We just booked our first trip ever to DL (been to WDW 10 times) and I have so many questions! Which quick service restaurants do you like in the parks? We're going in March and have 2 DS (6,7). Thanks so much! You inspired me to book DL!
- - Asked by Andrea from Ontario on 9/10/2012
- I am so excited to help you plan your first trip to Disneyland! I actually grew up as a Walt Disney World gal and had to make the transition to Disneyland when I moved to California... Needless to say, I am LOVING it! You've picked a great year to visit because the Happiest Place on Earth Just got Happier! There are so many new and exciting things taking place resort-wide!
I am a self-described Disney foodie and honestly enjoy most of the dining offerings around the parks! It's really hard to narrow down the field to just a few, but I've taken the liberty of listing my top picks for each park below:
1) Jolly Holiday Bakery and Cafe
2) French Market Restaurant
3) River Belle Terrace
California Adventure Park:
1) Flo's V8 Cafe
2) Boardwalk Pizza and Pasta
3) Fiddler, Fifer, and Practical Cafe
You'll also wanna make time to stop by the Cozy Cone Motel in Cars Land for all of your yummy snacks and fruity concoctions (The bite size Churro cone is AMAZING)... and no trip to Disneyland Park is complete without a signature Mint Julep, found in New Orleans Square!
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland Resort or Disney Vacation Club vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.