The Disney Parks Moms Panel answers your questions about runDisney.
Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- I was able to show proof of time of 2:36 but currently closer to 2:00 when I do my training runs. not sure which corral I will be placed in but wonder how they place to pacing teams and how easy or hard it will be to find them on course so I can try and PR
- - Asked by Amy from Florida on 12/31/2013
- Hi Amy!
Wow! You are doing great! That's an awesome improvement in your time:)
If you are wanting to join one of the pace teams, you can find out more information on the Princess Half website, under the tab "RUNNER INFO". It will be the CLIF BAR Pace Team again at the race.
I recommend reading the information and also visiting their website for more details. Here are some highlights of the information:
Meet Your Pacer at the Expo
- Meet your Pace Team leader before the race at the Disney Fit for a Princess Expo.
- Learn about your Pacer's marathon experience; insights on staying hydrated during the race; and assorted tips.
- Get your free Pace Band from a Pace Leader.
Where to Meet on Race Day
On race morning, pace leaders will be lined up according to their
pace and holding signs with their finish times. Join your appropriate
Need more info? Learn more about how the CLIF BAR Pace Team can help you achieve your best full or half marathon ever and sign-up by visiting clifbar.com.
On their website, you can also print out a "pace band" for yourself. This will help you keep on track for your goal.
I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.