The Disney Parks Moms Panel answers your questions about runDisney.
Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- We are coordinating a group for the Disneyland 1/2 Marathon. Some will be running 10K - is there a CHEAR package for the 10K as well as 1/2? It looks like most of the CHEAR packages included park tickets - will there be a discount if we don't need them?
- - Asked by Amy from California on 12/30/2013
- Hi Amy! Generally, only the half marathon offers chEAR squad packages and none offer theme park tickets. I would expect them to be very similar to the Tinkerbell Half chEAR packages as follows:
SILVER: The E-newsletter included with the Bronze Package plus-
ChEAR Squad gear:
◦ Waterproof Stadium Blanket
◦ Mickey clappers
◦ ChEAR Squad T-shirt
GOLD: All of the Silver Package amenities plus-
◦ Reserved ChEAR Zone viewing location along the course*
◦ Entry into the Finish Line ChEAR Squad reserved grandstand seating
◦ Reserved grandstand seating*
PLATINUM: All of the Gold Package amenities plus entry into the Platinum ChEAR Zone which includes*:
▪ Entry into the VIP Area
▪ Continental Breakfast
▪ Complimentary Parking
▪ Executive Style Restrooms
▪ Live video feed from the Course
I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.