The Disney Parks Moms Panel answers your questions about runDisney.
Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- I am running the full marathon and my four year old son is running the run on Saturday. We will have 4 days to spend at the parks. we have to go to Disney on Saturday Sunday.and packet pick up on Friday I think?What would the best park ticket package toget
- - Asked by Laura from New York on 11/8/2013
- Hi Laura!
This sounds like a great trip!
Things you need to consider:
1. Will you be going to a park all 4 days? (the ticket price/per day gets cheaper as you add days, so the fourth day will be significantly less expensive than the first)
2. Will you feel like going to a park after the full marathon on Sunday? (a lot of people do, but be sure to ask yourself that!)
3. Do you want to visit multiple parks on the same day? (if this answer is yes, then you will want to be sure and get the "park-hopper" option on your tickets.
I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions as you prepare for your race:)
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.